- Introductory meetings with the key stakeholders i.e. congregation in churches and other social gatherings. Topics to be covered include: The purpose of the proposed fertility monthly meetings and what is expected of the participants.
- Preparation for the venue begins and ends. Different sections will be created in the venue to accommodate all the project activities
- Liaising with the Media/Meeting with the media in preparation for the Fertility-Kenya monthly meetings.
- Posting information on the organization social media
- Week 2
- The monthly meetings
- Outreach meetings/follow ups on the recommendations of the meeting held
10.2 Management Plan
Fertility Kenya is composed of a competent team who are geared toward+ making the organization a success. This includes;
2. Programs manager
3. Financial advisor
4. Volunteer’s from time to time
5. Doctor’s and gynecologist
6. Counseling & Mentorship firm
The Director will be charged with the responsibility of overall operation of the proposed monthly meetings. His duties will be to manage the overall process of the meetings
- To maintain the venue and ensures the project runs efficiently.
- Keeping Books of records of daily running of the project.
- Preparation of the financial reports to the relevant authorities.
Programs Manager and volunteer’s
Their duties will include:
- To usher in participants and to oversee the logistics.
- Plan and prepare organization programs
- They will make inventories of any purchases for the project. Etc.